Sunday, October 20, 2013

The Christmas Angel

It's always around this time where I skip the mood of 2 holidays and start to think ahead. Which is not my fault at all lol We had our first snowfall yesterday, it reminds me of Christmas.





It is by far my favorite time of the year and the most beautiful season.  All the lights and people giving To Others, It make's my heart Sing.




This year Has hit me hard though, knowing that a Family won't have their 13 year old son to celebrate with. It Brings me into tears just thinking of it. I know this year I'll be putting another angel on my tree.

It reminds us to Always keep your loved one's and friends close, you never know if there will be a holiday that you won't be able to have with them 




Last year was amazing for me. It was just a week before Christmas, I was going through my Facebook Timeline and something caught my attention. Rarely does a Status Break my heart into pieces.

There was a mother of 4 very young kids in a struggle.

"all i truly want for christmsd is for my kids to be happy n have a few presents. and again i have failed them. we have so little n all they want r some toys"


It was the time that It was hard too hold back tears knowing that children were not going to be able to have a Christmas.





I felt her pain and understood it in many ways. My mum had the same problem. With an alcoholic and an abusive dad, we didn't have much at all, it was a struggle for food alone.

It is extremely sad that A lot of people can relate to this.
❤ We are Survivors 




Christmas is the most hardest time of the year for so many. Emotionally and Physically.

I'm a little different, i'm not able to have children of my own, I adopt many kids and Teens as if they were mine. When things come across my path, I always take it. Especially Holidays, Anything I can do to make someone's so much better, I will. 
When I was reading the mothers Status, I was going back and forth reading comments, I wanted to do more for her.
I sent her a message within seconds.

Hi Hi, Hey I was wondering....I want to adopt your boys for Christmas
From someone who has everything (me), To those who have Little.  
All I need is some ideas for them and their ages.
What I will do is send the gifts to your address, I'm not sure if they will be wrapped but, if you also need some, just let me know
I hope this made you smile cause that is what I wanted to do and make your day so much better.
 
Merry Christmas




Her response litteraly took me off guard. She began to tell me so many other stuff that took my breath away.
i want u to know that u r a great inspiration to me and a lot of ppl. u have been thru so much n u always have a pisitive out look n i wish that i could too.



Here she was crying in happiness but then made me cry also lol. I am so very sensitive around holidays, I pick up so many different emotions. From happiness to sadness. It's a roller coaster for me. No matter how much I try to block it out, I can't.




When I was reading down more of the message, She gave me a list of stuff the boys want and need.

Books, Race Cars, Race Tracks, Games, Clothes?
That moment it felt like the world had stopped, I went numb. I just stopped and put my head down for a moment. They were asking for just little things.



I was afraid that if I waited until I got to town, 24 miles away and then Sent them Across the US. The gifts would be late. So I went online and I shopped for the boys and for her. I couldn't stop at the things they wanted, I had to shop Enough to fill under their tree and more. I sent the store a message to wrap them and take the tags off for me cause I wouldn't be able too do it myself.



It was only 2 days afterwards I got another Email from the mom saying that the gifts had made it and That I was A Christmas Angel.



 On Christmas day I got pictures of the boys opening their gifts from Santa, they had huge beautiful smiles. I can feel their excitement just looking at them.


This is what life is truly about ❤ Helping those who are in need and I want those who are able to help out a family, Please do. It not only helps but also makes someone's holiday so much better. 



3 comments:

  1. This is amazing Bree you are truly an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there no end to your giving and kind nature true angle amongst us ♡♥♡

    ReplyDelete

Playlist